Sunday, September 9, 2012

Eliza's Second Year

Eliza turned two years old yesterday! (It was a weird - but good - feeling, waking up this morning as the father of a two-year-old!) Here's a video slideshow of the last year:



After last year's debacle, I was determined to start early and use a different program from last year, so this time instead of Picasa or Windows Movie Maker, I used iMovie '09. While still not a perfect program by any means, it was a lot easier and less frustrating than the other programs, and we're very happy with the resulting video.

(Previously: Eliza's First Year)

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome video! Congrats for doing such a beautiful job..the music is perfect and the family too!!! Jackie & Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. The amount of cuteness is just breath-taking! Love, love, LOVE seeing Charlotte and Oliver's tribute again too, as I'm sure we all keep them in our hearts just as much as Eliza. :)

    I think I'm just going to keep the Kleenex on my desk EVERY time I check out your blog!

    Love you guys. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your journey. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting this together. It is wonderful! Love to you all. Nana

    ReplyDelete