Friday, April 13, 2012

He's Here!

My nephew made his long awaited appearance on Friday, March 30th!  This was 6 whole days before our scheduled trip down to Georgia to meet him. I kept telling myself it was only few more days, and that worked on Friday... but by Saturday morning I couldn't wait any longer and I was in the car making the long drive to GA on my own. Glenn was awesome to handle the house and Eliza for the weekend and he even downloaded a digital audiobook for me to listen to on the drive.  Good hubby isn't he?!

I am so proud of my sister! My nephew is a super cute, sleepy, and healthy little man. I was so honored to be there for the first couple days of his life!

Benjamin - born 8 lb, 8 oz, 21 inches long. What a cutie!

As a side note: apparently there are still hospitals out there that haven't gotten the message that “breast is best”. Theirs was one of those hospitals. When a woman wants to breastfeed and you deter her and suggest that it is NOT what is best for baby? CRAZY. We're still shocked about that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment