Sunday, August 28, 2011

Time for some more pictures

Fortunately we didnt see much of Irene this weekend. Quite breezy and just a few drops of rain. Eliza didn't really seem to care about her first hurricane either. We enjoyed the cooler weather in the wake of it though! 

We are really over due for some blog posting around here since there has been a lot going on, but then lots-going-on leaves little time for posting. :) I do want to take a few mins to share a few recent-ish pictures. 
Eliza striking her philosophical pose:



Pasha wondering what all the fun is about:


Daddy gives good kisses!


Cuteness!

I love these pictures of her! Such pretty eyes!


Oh yeah gotta love some baby drool! 


You can tell what time of day it is by what Eliza is wearing lately. Naked=End of the day. By afternoon I've given up on changing spit-up-on clothing and opted for wiping at naked skin instead!

Completely shocked when I saw these pictures. These are the first ones that I realized how long she is getting,wow! She really is growing up even if some days/weeks it seems like shes staying in exactly the same place. One year old in less than 2 weeks...



Classic Eliza pose. Tongue hanging out, eyebrows raised. "Whats happening dudes?"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, such CUTENESS!!! I love the personality that comes out in Eliza's pics! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Can't wait to celebrate Eliza's birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my little Eliza-bell. I love her philosophical pose...hmm what problems shall I solve today?? Can't wait to see her for her birthday..and you guys too :)
    Love, Auntie Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!! I absolutely love the droll pic. So cute! Happy early birthday Miss Eliza! You've had quite a year and you all have so much to be proud of :-)

    ReplyDelete