Sunday, February 6, 2011

Four Generations

Before Eliza's surgery my grandmother and mom came up to provide us some support around the surgery. The last time my grandmother was able to come up was when Eliza was around 2 weeks old, confined to the isolette, incredibly fragile, and connected to lots o' beepy things. This time it was a happy change.



I come from a line of awesome women. They are smart, tough, and the most selfless, generous people I know. I am very happy and lucky that Eliza has them in her life and can't wait for her to get to know her Nana and Granny! 

4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful moment for us all- getting to hold that sweet girl. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Eliza looks like such a growing baby! I hope the infection clears up quickly and the eating continues!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!!! How very lucky you all are. :)
    -Lissa

    ReplyDelete