Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankfulness

Some of the things I'm most thankful for:
  • Our beautiful baby girl Eliza - every day with her is a treasure.
  • My wonderful wife Heather, without whom I would have crashed and burned long ago.
  • Eliza finally starting to grow again. Grow baby grow!
  • The time we had with our babies Oliver and Charlotte (though I would rather have been thankful for them being here with us still...)
  • All of our family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors who have stepped forward to help us through tough times with prayers, supportive words, and prepared meals.
  • Our dog Pasha, antisocial and neurotic though she can be.
  • Having a good job that lets me provide for our family, isn't too stressful, and gives me the flexibility to be at the hospital when I need to be.
  • Health insurance. I don't know how anyone can put babies through the ICN without it.
  • Home-made Thanksgiving dinner shared with family.
  • The beginning of Christmas season...!

1 comment:

  1. Glenn,
    I am so thankful to have you as a son. Throughout this difficult year, I have appreciated your strength,calmness,ability to focus,humor,work ethic and acceptance of in-laws. Most of all I am thankful for the love you show for Heather, Eliza, Oliver and Charlotte.
    Love you, Cathy

    ReplyDelete