Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello little ones

The best thing about this pregnancy is how often we get to see the little ones. Thanks to them wanting to keep a close look on my cervix we're seeing the babies about once a week on ultrasound. It is simply amazing how fast they are growing and how much they are moving around in there. I still can't feel the movements though! So far they are all on schedule size wise - I guess they aren't feeling too crowded yet. They are now too big to get all of them in one picture so let me show you their individual pictures! :)

Baby Girl A

Baby Girl B

Baby Boy C

Baby C never got a good 3D picture but I like this 2D one. He rolled over while we were watching him and started sucking his thumb. Cuteness. We also got a really good picture of his male parts but I can't decide if you are supposed to post that on the internet or not. :) 

Now to decide on names! Six names is a heck of a lot to pick in one go. Especially when my husband suggests things like Zelda, Link, Mario, Freya and other similar choices. He is very helpful! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment